There are many species of spiders in British Columbia such as Garden spider, Hobo spider, Wolf spider etc. Spider love humidity and damp environment. If u find spider around your home Top Line Pest Control trained staff can help you identify and control of spiders.
Garden spider or Common spider build large spiral wheel shape webs for hunting, commonly found in garden and around the house.
Hobo spider like dark and damp places mostly found in basement, corners, crawl spaces, around windows and furniture. Hobo spiders Male are smaller than the female spiders.
Wolf spider are strong and agile hunter their eye sight is very sharp, usually hey hunt alone and chase their target.
Usually there are two time for spider treatment is recommended. First before laying the eggs in mid-June and second before egg hatching in early September.
How Did I Get Spiders?
- Spiders get in your home through Loose screens and cracks under doors, windows, and other openings are all possible entryways for a spider.
- Spiders move indoors while searching for food, mates, warmth, or moisture.
- The presence of insects and other prey in homes is a common reason for spiders to come inside.
- Spiders are accidentally introduced inside homes when they are unknowingly introduced to the home’s interior via infested items such as plants, firewood, clothing and other items stored in attics, basements or other storage areas.
How Can I Get Rid of Spiders?
Top Line Pest Control is trained to help manage spiders and other pests. Since every yard or home is different, Top line pest Control will design a unique program for your situation.
Keeping spiders and pests out of your home is an ongoing process, not a one-time treatment. Call us today so we can explain the treatment plan to you!
Types of Spiders
Our specialists encounter several types of spiders and do best practices for spider termination and spider control services.
Black Widow Spiders
Black Widow Spiders are poisonous spiders. Glossy and black, these spiders keep on close to the ground and are most often seen near the bases of houses, stone masonry stacks and wood piles. Black Widow Spider bites are extremely toxic, and potentially deadly, to the old and to children that weigh less than 60 pounds. It is easy for spider control experts to spot a Black Widow spider web as the webs are irregularly shaped and arranged in a haphazard pattern.
Brown Widow Spiders
A close cousin to the Black Widow. Though the Brown Widow Spider is less violent than the Black Widow, it can be equally risky. A soft brown color with black stripes, the Brown Widow Spider hangs upside down from its web and has an hourglass shape on the abdomen, just like the Black Widow Spider.
House spiders occur all over the world and have derived their name from their existence inside human residences. Several species are classified as house spiders, while the common house spider is the most recognized. Female common house spiders measure 5 to 8 mm in length, whereas males measure only 4 mm. Common house spiders are naturally brown or gray in color, with darker chevron patterns along their bodies.
Garden spiders are found on various areas throughout the world. As their name suggests, garden spiders are normally found in gardens, meadows and clearings. Garden spiders also are known as orb weavers due to their orb-shaped, delicate webs. Even garden spider lings can spin these complex structures without the assistance of mature spiders.
Hobo spiders also known aggressive house spiders. Due to its common features and color, they can easily be confused with other spiders. The hobo spider female measures between 11 to 14 mm in body length. Its brown legs are solidly colored and show no markings. Females have slightly larger abdomens than males. The males are rarely longer than 11 mm and have a swollen appendage that looks menacing but is merely the hobo spider’s reproductive tissues.
Looking for residential spider control in British Columbia?
Topline Pest Control provide spider control assurance to repair your personal space in a friendly manner. We are on time to help you; our customer services are reliable, and we assist in removing the sources of pests in your house.
Looking for commercial spider control in British Columbia?
Topline Pest Control has an experience of over a decade helping various organizations with comprehensive approaches of pest control.
Why Choose Topline Pest Control
You can either fill in an online form to get a free quote or you may request a call by fill in a below form.
Request a call back
Read our blog posts
- Benefits of professional pest control servicesGetting rid of pests by pest control products might not be the good approach to do when you have pest infestation. … Read more
- Bed Bug Treatment | Identify, DIY, Professional ServicesTopline Pest Control Services provides the bed bug treatment in Langley, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Port Coquitlam, Vancouver, and Surrey BC. Bed bugs … Read more
- Diseases Caused by Bed BugsBed bugs can be harmful to certain people than others, triggering health concerns ranging from itchiness to allergic reaction. Irrespective of … Read more